Peter T. Waltz
Attorney Peter Waltz, a founding partner at Brandau & Waltz Law Offices, LLP in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is an accomplished advocate for people who have received injuries due to an accident, been injured at work, or become disabled. Attorney Waltz has devoted more than 20 years to clients in need of assistance with Social Security appeals, Social Security Disability insurance appeals, Supplemental Security Income appeals, personal injury law suits, product liability (faulty products) claims, and Worker's Compensation claims and appeals.
Attorney Waltz earned his law degree at Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he served on the Hamline Law Review (1985-86). Peter earned his undergraduate degree at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, where he majored in Finance.
In 1986, he was admitted to the Minnesota State Bar, and in 1989, he was admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar. In 1988, he was admitted to the United States District Court in the Western District of Wisconsin and the United States District Court of Minnesota.
Since entering the practice of law, Peter has focused his legal expertise and energies on helping his clients find solutions to their Social Security, Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation issues.
Attorney Waltz is a member of the LaCrosse County Bar Association and the Wisconsin State Bar.
While Attorney Waltz handles every type of injury case, the majority of his professional time is spent with clients in Wisconsin and Minnesota on issues involving:
- Social Security appeals, Social Security Disability
- Employee rights, on behalf of the employee
- Medicare and medicaid issues
- Worker's Compensation appeals and subrogation
- Animal bites, on behalf of the injured person
- Car, truck, semi-trailer accidents, and other motor vehicle related injuries
- Slip & fall, on behalf of the injured, and other premise liability claims
- Work injuries, machinery & tools injuries
Attorney Peter Waltz also represents people in the following types of legal cases:
- State and municipal employees
- Estate Administration
- Residential Real Estate matters pertaining to family law (divorce) actions
- Worker's Compensation Appeals
Areas of Practice
- Worker's Compensation
- Social Security
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 1986
- Wisconsin, 1989
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1988
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Law Review: Hamline Law Review, 1985 - 1986
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Major: Finance